**Due to social distancing requirements, all appointments to confirm enrollment will be made virtually. After you complete initial online enrollment, school personnel (district personnel during the summer) will reach out to you to complete additional steps via email. We thank you for your patience during this process and if you have any questions, please email Ms. Annette Burt (firstname.lastname@example.org).
9th Grade Residency Verification
Your student’s information from Canyon or Creekside will “roll” into Castro Valley High School; however if you have moved or have a shared residency or caregiver affidavit your CVUSD residency will need to be re-verified prior to Walk Through Registration in the fall (regardless of how long you have been in the district).
It is best to complete this step early to avoid a delay at Walk Through Registration.
- Confirm and update your student's personal information
- View/print mandatory district and school site forms needed for Walk Through Registration
- Attend Walk Through Registration on assigned date/time (information available here)
- Attend Freshman Orientation (information available here)
- At Registration, student will need to:
- Bring all necessary documents with parent/guardian signatures
- Have their photo taken for ID card and yearbook
- Obtain class schedule, locker assignment and textbooks
2020-2021 Registration Information
Are you moving or transferring schools? A parent/guardian will need to contact the Registrar, or Counselor, so student can obtain the withdrawal paperwork. The student will need to return all books assigned to him/her to the Bookroom/Library, empty his/her locker and check out with other offices on campus. Once this process is completed the Registrar can provide paperwork for the new transfer school.
If you are moving to another residence within our attendance area, please contact Brooke Johnson in our Main Office at Ext. 3805 as soon as possible so we can update our records with your new contact information. You will need to complete and submit a “Statement of Residency Form” form with a current PG&E bill + 1 additional required document.
Please submit your request by fax at (510) 582-7728.
Contact: Registrar - Christina Becerra
Telephone: (510) 537-5910, ext. 3823
Fax: (510) 582-7728