Walk-Through Registration Information
Castro Valley High School
2020-2021 Walk Through Registration
Tentative due to Shelter-in-Place orders.
Parents: You must re-register your student (opens Aug. 1) through the PARENT ABI Portal in order for your student to participate in Walk Thru Registration. If you need to set up your PARENT ABI Portal please follow this link… http://parentportal.cv.k12.ca.us
Students: You must be present for registration. If you cannot make your day, you will need to register during Make-Up Registration or Late Registration. Class assignments are not affected by time of registration. If you are registering without your parent present, be sure to have the Data Confirmation Email and a signed Signature Page. Students will not be able to register without proper signatures.
Students must be present for ID and Schedule Check
Walk – Through Registration Dates August 3- August 5, 2020 8:00 – 4:00
Make-up registration: Thursday, August 6, 2020 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Late Registration: Tuesday, August 11, 2020 7:00 a.m.
First Day of School: August 11, 2020
Be sure to come on your assigned day. We cannot accommodate early registrants. If you cannot make your day, you may come on Aug. 6 from 3:00pm to 7:00pm or Aug. 11 at 7:00am.
Last Names Last Names Last Names
Beginning With: Beginning With: Beginning With:
(A - Guf) (Gui - Par) (Pas-Zun)
Mon– August 3 8am-4pm Tues - August 4 8am-4pm Wed - August 5 8am-4pm
8:00 (aah-alt) 8:00 (gui-haw) 8:00 (pas-pon)
8:30 (alv-ary) 8:30 (hay-holl) 8:30 (poo-ras)
9:00 (asa-bat) 9:00 (holm-iku) 9:00 (rat-rod)
9:30 (bau-bog) 9:30 (ile-joe) 9:30 (rog-sald)
10:00 (bol-bru) 10:00 (joh-kha) 10:00 (sali-sch)
10:30 (buc-carp) 10:30 (khe-kwok) 10:30 (sci-sil)
11:00 (carr-chea) 11:00 (kwon-leb) 11:00 (sim-sou)
11:30 (chen-chun) 11:30 (lee-lim) 11:30 (sow-tak)
12:00 (chuo-cot) 12:00 (lin-loz) 12:00 (tal-thu)
12:30 (cra-dav) 12:30 (lu-mall) 12:30 (to-tse)
1:00 (de-dio) 1:00 (malo-maz) 1:00 (tsi-ver)
1:30 (dir-enc) 1:30 (mc-mic) 1:30 (vig-war)
2:00 (eng-fla) 2:00 (mie-mos) 2:00 (was-wond)
2:30 (fle-gall) 2:30 (mot-ng) 2:30 (wong-yan)
3:00 (galo-git) 3:00 (ngo-ong) 3:00 (yao-zer)
3:30 (gix-guf) 3:30 (ont-par) 3:30 (zha-zun)
NO STUDENTS WILL BE ADMITTED INTO THE FOR REGISTRATION AFTER 4:00 P.M. Please be on
time because the lines will be cut off at 4:00 p.m. sharp and anyone left in the lines will have to come back at make-up day or late registration.
Castro Valley High School
2020-2021 School Registration
To register your student for the 2019-2020 school year at CVHS, please follow these steps:
*There will be interpreters for Mandarin and Spanish. Families will be notified closer to Registration of the date. If you have any services that your family needs please do not hesitate to contact Castro Valley High School.
Some Helpful Registration Hints:
- There will be computers available for families who either need access to computers or help navigating the Portal.
- Be sure to confirm your data after completing the PARENT ABI Portal process. You will see a confirmation message when you have finished registering.
- Please be sure to print all necessary documents. In particular, you will need the Signature Page, the Medical Authorization form and the Attendance Clearance information.
Some Helpful Walk Through Registration Hints:
- Most important: the student must be present.
- Please read the Walk Thru Registration information handout.
- Bring all necessary documents with parent signatures.
- If you are not purchasing items using the Webstore, be sure to bring a method of payment.
- The Main Office will be opening by August 1st. If you have a question, don’t wait. Remember, don’t panic!