Walk-Through Registration Information
Castro Valley High School
2021-2022 School Registration
Parents: You must re-register your student (opens July 26, 2021) through the PARENT ABI Portal in order for your student to participate in Walk Thru Registration. If you need to set up your PARENT ABI Portal please follow this link http://parentportal.cv.k12.ca.us
Students: You must be present for registration. If you cannot make your day, you will need to register during Make-Up Registration or Late Registration. Class assignments are not affected by time of registration. If you are registering without your parent present, be sure to have the Data Confirmation Email and a signed Signature Page. Students will not be able to register without proper signatures.
Walk – Through Registration Dates August 2-4
Students must be present for ID and Schedule Check
Make-up registration: Thursday, August 5, 2021
Late Registration: Tuesday, August 10 7:00 a.m.
First Day of School: August 10, 2021
Be sure to come on your assigned day. We cannot accommodate early registrants. If you cannot make your day you may come on Aug. 5 from 3:00pm to 7:00pm (Aux Gym) or Aug. 10 at 7:00am (Old Mat Room).
NO STUDENTS WILL BE ADMITTED FOR REGISTRATION AFTER 4:00 P.M. Please be on time because the lines will be cut off at 4:00 p.m. sharp and anyone left in the lines will have to come back at make-up day or late registration.
To register your student for the 2021-2022 school year at CVHS, please follow these steps:
(Students new to CVUSD need to first follow the enrollment instructions on the CVUSD website prior to doing these steps).
*There will be interpreters for Chinese and Spanish on Wednesday August 4th, anyone needing interpreting services may register on that day . If you have any services that your family needs please do not hesitate to contact Castro Valley High School.
Some Helpful Registration Hints:
- There will be computers available for families who either need access to computers or help navigating the Portal.
- Be sure to confirm your data after completing the PARENT ABI Portal process. You will see a confirmation message when you have finished registering.
- Please be sure to print all necessary documents. In particular, you will need the Signature Page, the Medical Authorization form and the Attendance Clearance information.
Some Helpful Walk Through Registration Hints:
- Most important: the student must be present.
- Please read the Walk Thru Registration information handout.
- Bring all necessary documents with parent signatures.
- If you are not purchasing items using the Webstore, be sure to bring a method of payment.
- The Main Office will be opening by July 26. If you have a question, don’t wait.
- Remember, don’t panic!