Walk-Through Registration Information
Castro Valley High School
2021-2022 School Registration
**Due to social distancing requirements, all appointments to confirm enrollment will be made virtually. After you complete initial online enrollment, school personnel (district personnel during the summer) will reach out to you to complete additional steps via email. We thank you for your patience during this process and if you have any questions, please email Ms. Annette Burt (firstname.lastname@example.org).
9th Grade Residency Verification
Your student’s information from Canyon or Creekside will “roll” into Castro Valley High School; however if you have moved or have a shared residency or caregiver affidavit your CVUSD residency will need to be re-verified prior to Walk Through Registration in the fall (regardless of how long you have been in the district).
It is best to complete this step early to avoid a delay at Walk Through Registration.
- Confirm and update your student's personal information
- View/print mandatory district and school site forms needed for Walk Through Registration
- Attend Walk Through Registration August 2-4, 8:00am - 4:00pm (Make Up Aug 5, 3:00pm - 7:00pm).
- Attend Freshman Orientation (August 5-6. Click here for more info!)
- At Registration, student will need to:
- Bring all necessary documents with parent/guardian signatures
- Have their photo taken for ID card and yearbook
- Obtain class schedule and textbooks